N-Sider reviewed Wii Play. The verdict: shallow even compared to Wii Sports, but realistically it'll only set you back $5 because it comes with a free Wii-mote ($40 retail value). That's the same price as an NES VC title. I need one more remote anyway. According to the Wikipedia, those of us in the US will have to wait until February 12th to play.
Monday, January 8, 2007
- Can't blog now...
- SNES Zelda
- Looking for a Wii?
- Tiger Due in March
- Wii Sling Bag & Game Wallet Review
- Learn some new moves from Leisure Suit Larry
- Back in business...
- Does the Wii strap result in a false sense of secu...
- The Godfather
- Wii TV Size Callibration
- Surround Sound on the Wii
- How can I calibrate my Wii-mote for the size of my...
- Wii-mote Recharger
- Wii Play Review
- Discounted Wii Games @ Best Buy
- Word of the day: schmup
- Who needs a wireless nunchuck?
- 5 New Sega Virtual Console Titles
- Design Web Sites for the Wii
- Baseball ≠ RBI Baseball
- ▼ January (22)