If you've seen Wii Have a Problem, you know the kind of damage a broken Wii strap can allegedly cause. Meanwhile, I play strapless (don't try this at home), and I've yet to have my Wii-mote leave my hand, not even during the third round of an intense boxing match (knock on wood). Maybe strap users are more careless and willing to let it fly?
Friday, January 12, 2007
- Can't blog now...
- SNES Zelda
- Looking for a Wii?
- Tiger Due in March
- Wii Sling Bag & Game Wallet Review
- Learn some new moves from Leisure Suit Larry
- Back in business...
- Does the Wii strap result in a false sense of secu...
- The Godfather
- Wii TV Size Callibration
- Surround Sound on the Wii
- How can I calibrate my Wii-mote for the size of my...
- Wii-mote Recharger
- Wii Play Review
- Discounted Wii Games @ Best Buy
- Word of the day: schmup
- Who needs a wireless nunchuck?
- 5 New Sega Virtual Console Titles
- Design Web Sites for the Wii
- Baseball ≠ RBI Baseball
- January (22)